PLEASE NOTE: We are aware of an advert advertising the Indine benefit for subscribers that was posted in The Post on 4 September 2019. This ad was posted in error by Independent Media. The free Indine benefit for subscribers ended at the end of August 2018. For any queries, please contact:
Tel: 031 3082022
INDINE’s 2-4-1 benefit has changed providers to Crave. We’ve expanded our exciting 2-4-1 Dining benefit to include our new Coffee Voucher and Dining Voucher benefits (both utilising Zapper). These benefits help make eating out a regular and more affordable treat.
From 1 September, Independent Newspaper subscribers free Indine benefits will no longer apply. Subscribers may upgrade to Indine Unlimited, which entitles you to more benefits at the reduced price of only R79.95/month.
Please click below for more details on the Indine benefits available to paying members.*
To return to this page, enter the URL – www.indine.co.za
Buy one meal & get one free to the same value at over 1000 restaurants countrywide. Max discount refunded R120.
Indine Unlimited offer: Unlimited
Click here for more details
Indine Unlimited offer: Once/day
Click here for more details (If you do not have a voucher in your Zapper inbox, please contact us to update your details)
- Debits for this benefit are administered by Crave.
- Members authorise Crave to debit their account with the agreed-upon amount on the agreed-upon date. Debits will reflect as CRAVE followed by your membership number.
- Members may not resign telephonically. To resign, members must contact Crave in writing via email (email@example.com) or fax (0862621736). Members will receive a confirmation email or SMS in acknowledgment thereof. Should no confirmation be received within 24 working hours, kindly contact Crave telephonically. Membership fee debits continue until 20 working days written notice of intent to resign is received by Crave. If an account runs in arrears, one further debit order will still be deducted.
- An administration charge of R30 will automatically be raised by debit order in the event of a members debit order being returned by the bank.
- Crave reserves the right to terminate membership should the member default on their subscription fees. In the event of default, the member will forfeit their right to their benefit until such time as the outstanding fees are settled. In the event of a subscription fee default, a double debit will automatically be set up. The amount that will be deducted on the next debit order date as stipulated will be double the monthly premium plus the administration charge. Upon termination, the member will forfeit their right to all benefits.
- Membership fees may be periodically adjusted upon annual renewal.
- Cooling Off Period - members may cancel this contract within 5 working days of joining Crave. If Crave does not hear from the member within this time, members will be bound by the terms & conditions of this contract.
- Dining Cashback - your benefit will be active within 24 working hours.
- Dining Voucher/Coffee Voucher - Provided you join by the 15th and Zapper was installed on your compatible mobile device, your Crave Coffee Voucher/Crave Dining Voucher benefits will be active on the 1st of the following month.
Whether you are traveling for work, meeting a friend, dining out or eating in, Crave’s list of restaurants will ensure no-one is starved for choice.
* Terms & Conditions apply