bsmart has partnered with Crave to bring you an exciting benefit that will provide you with the ultimate dining experience.
The offer to bsmart members is: Buy two meals and 2 drinks & get 80% back on your second most expensive meal, at over 1000 "Crave 2-4-1 Dining" restaurants countrywide. (Max discount refunded - R95)*
So how does it work?
- Search through the Crave "2-4-1 Dining" restaurant list and select your restaurant
- Request an authorisation code by dialling *120*2582# on your mobile
- Go enjoy your time out with family and friends
- Come back to this page, click “Claim” below and follow the easy steps
Anything important to note?
- There is no cost to bsmart members for using this benefit
- You must get the authorisation code before you go to the restaurant.
- You can pay with any accepted payment method. If the restaurant accepts the bsmart card, great. Otherwise you can pay with your credit card or cash. Whatever works best for you.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can use this. You can use it every day if you want to.
- The claim amount is not paid to you directly, but to your bsmart account. All claims between the 1st and 31st of a month will be loaded to your bsmart account by the 6th of the following month.
- Every time you claim, Crave 2-4-1 will contribute to the JAM initiative, which helps feed a child for a day.
Please bookmark this page as a favourite on your browser so that you can return here any time you want.
- Choose a "Crave 2-4-1 Dining" restaurant (indicated with )
- Request an authorisation code prior to dining.
- Visit the restaurant, order & pay for your 2 meals & 2 drinks at full price (Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant)
- Complete a Claim Form.
- All claims received between the 1st and 31st of the month will be loaded onto your bsmart account on the 6th of the following month. Please view your monthly bsmart statement for refund amounts (Please see "How to Claim" below for more details).
Option 1: USSD - Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to receive your authorisation code via SMS
(USSD is charged at 20c/20s)
Option 2: Call – Call 0861 990 006 and an agent will provide you with an authorisation code via SMS
We need the following info related to your intended restaurant visit:
• Full name e.g. John Smith
• Restaurant name and area e.g. Bob's Diner – Hillcrest, KZN
• Intended restaurant visit date e.g. 10 April
• Intended restaurant visit time e.g. 7pm
NOTE: Claims must be made within one calendar month. All claims received between the 1st and 31st of the month will be loaded onto your bsmart account on the 6th of the following month. Please view your monthly bsmart statement for refund amounts.
- bsmart refund claims are processed by Crave and not the restaurant. Please refer all benefit queries to Crave.
- The 2-4-1 Dining benefit entitles you as an active member to a refund on the second most expensive meal, provided:
a. you are dining with at least one other person; and
b. no less than 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased per membership; and
c. you have not exceeded your visits for that month (where applicable); and
d. you are at least 18 years of age
- The refund will be calculated as 80% of the second most expensive meal on the bill, up to a maximum of R95.00 (ninety five Rand). Your claim will be verified with the restaurant to ensure validity.
- All claims received between the 1st and 31st of the month will be loaded onto your bsmart account on the 6th of the following month. Please view your monthly bsmart statement for refund amounts.
- The 2-4-1 Dining benefit:
a. can only be redeemed at restaurants identified with a green “2-4-1 Dining” tag on our website. We shall be entitled, in our sole and absolute discretion, to amend the list of restaurants from time to time. We shall endeavour to promptly update our website as and when any changes are made. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all listed restaurants are trading, Crave will not be held liable in the event of any restaurant closures; and
b. is based on the restaurants standard prices; and
c. is not applicable with any special offers, promotions, discount vouchers or loyalty programs; and
d. cannot be used when purchasing takeaways; and
e. can only be used once per restaurant per day; and
f. does not apply to desserts, extras, toppings, sides e.g. build your burger, extras on pizza etc; and
g. applies to individual line items on the menu whereby only one discount applies; and
h. applies to courses that include drinks provided it is not a special
- A maximum of two memberships may be used per table, provided they are under different names. Each member must request their own authorisation code and claim separately. Your refund will be calculated as follows:
a. Membership 1: 2nd most expensive meal on the bill up to max R95 with a minimum of 2 drinks
b. Membership 2: 4th most expensive meal on the bill up to max R95 with a minimum of 4 drinks
- You are required to request an authorisation code from Crave prior to dining using any of the following methods. Your authorisation is not a booking and is not a guarantee of a refund. If required, please make a booking reservation directly with the restaurant.
a. USSD - Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to enter your details & receive your authorisation code (USSD is charged at 20c/20s). If you are unsuccessful in authorising via USSD, please call us to authorise
b. Call – Call 0861 990 006 & an agent will provide you with your authorisation code
- Refund claims:
a. must be submitted within one calendar month of your restaurant visit; and
b. must include a complete and legible claim form; and
c. must include the original restaurant receipt clearly displaying the restaurant name, receipt number, date and time (card receipts not accepted); and
d. will not be processed if the details on your receipt (restaurant name, date) does not match your authorisation or if the time of payment is over 5 hours from your authorisation time. Should you wish to reschedule your restaurant booking, please request a new authorisation code. Backdated authorisations are not allowed.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Crave accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or meals at any of our dining partners. Furthermore, Crave will not become involved in any non-Crave related disputes between members and restaurants.
- Crave processes and terms and conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
- Failure to adhere to, or any attempt to circumvent the Crave terms and conditions, will result in your membership being terminated.
Every time you use your bsmart Crave 2-4-1 Dining benefit, we feed a child for an entire day through Joint Aid Management (http://jamsa.co.za).