Now that you have Commuter Cover and are part of The Unlimited family, we're giving you a discounted dining experience to enjoy on us.
You get up to R120 cashback on your second most expensive meal at over 1000 selected restaurants countrywide with Dining Cashback.
Please bookmark this page as a favourite on your browser so that you can return here any time you want.
- Refund claims are processed by Crave and not the restaurant. Please refer all benefit queries to Crave.
- The Dining Cashback benefit entitles you as an active member to a refund on the second most expensive meal, provided:
a) you are dining with at least one other person; and
b) no less than 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased per membership; and
c) you have not exceeded your visits for that month (where applicable); and
d) you are at least 18 years of age
- The refund will be calculated as the second most expensive meal on the bill, up to a maximum of R120.00 (one hundred and twenty Rand). Your claim will be verified with the restaurant to ensure validity.
- Your claim will be processed within 72 working hours. Please note that claims received on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will incur an additional days processing time.
- The Dining Cashback benefit:
a) can only be redeemed at restaurants identified with a green “Dining Cashback” tag on our website. We shall be entitled, in our sole and absolute discretion, to amend the list of restaurants from time to time. We shall endeavour to promptly update our website as and when any changes are made. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all listed restaurants are trading, Crave will not be held liable in the event of any restaurant closures; and
b) is based on the restaurants standard prices; and
c) is not applicable with any special offers, promotions, discount vouchers or loyalty programs; and
d) cannot be used when purchasing takeaways; and
e) can only be used once per restaurant per day; and
f) does not apply to desserts, extras, toppings, sides e.g. build your burger, extras on pizza etc; and
g) applies to individual line items on the menu whereby only one discount applies; and
h) applies to courses that include drinks provided it is not a special
- A maximum of two memberships may be used per table, provided they are under different names. Each member must request their own authorisation code and claim separately. Your refund will be calculated as follows:
•Membership 1: 2nd most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120 with a minimum of 2 drinks
•Membership 2: 4th most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120 with a minimum of 4 drinks
- You are required to request an authorisation code from Crave prior to dining using any of the following methods. Your authorisation is not a booking and is not a guarantee of a refund. If required, please make a booking reservation directly with the restaurant.
a) USSD - Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to enter your details & receive your authorisation code (USSD is charged at 20c/20s). If you are unsuccessful in authorising via USSD, please call us to authorise
b) Call – Call 0861 990 006 & an agent will provide you with your authorisation code
- Refund claims:
a) must be submitted within one calendar month of your restaurant visit; and
b) must be deposited into the bank account in the name of the member only; and
must include a complete and legible claim form; and
c) must include the original restaurant receipt clearly displaying the restaurant name, receipt number, date and time (card receipts not accepted). At our discretion, we may request for proof of payment to be submitted along with any pro-forma invoices that are submitted e.g. credit card slip, Zapper or Snapscan receipt, cash receipt; and
d) will not be processed if the details on your receipt (restaurant name, date) does not match your authorisation or if the time of payment is over 5 hours from your authorisation time. Should you wish to reschedule your restaurant booking, please request a new authorisation code. Backdated authorisations are not allowed.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Crave accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or meals at any of our dining partners. Furthermore, Crave will not become involved in any non-Crave related disputes between members and restaurants.
- Crave processes and terms and conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
- Failure to adhere to, or any attempt to circumvent the Crave terms and conditions, will result in your membership being terminated.