After receiving feedback from both restaurants and customers, we have decided to implement a review and rating facility on our site. Please use this opportunity to share your experiences, both good and bad, with other potential customers.
Please familiarise yourselves with the below rules for placing reviews:
- Reviews are limited to 500 characters
- Reviews must be based on your first-hand dining experience, not second-hand information or hearsay
- All reviews will be moderated and published within 48 working hours
- Nothing libelous will be published
- No racism, profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language or other non-family-friendly content will be published
- Reviews written by ownership or management posing as guests of their own establishment will not be accepted.
- Please refrain from using personally insulting language, attempting a smear campaign or posting content that is irrelevant and unhelpful to other customers
- Questions, comments or complaints directed to or about Crave staff and/or procedures will not be permitted on the review platform. Kindly direct any such queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial e-mail addresses and contact information are not allowed in reviews, nor is promotional material of any kind
For more information please email email@example.com
This is an opportunity for customers to share their experiences, both good and bad, with other customers. We believe that this is also a fantastic opportunity for restaurants to assess feedback and if necessary, make improvements. Previously, if customers wished to review a restaurant they were likely to visit another website to do so. This may have meant that the reviews were less accessible to yourselves as restaurateurs, and thus you would have been less likely to act upon the review, be it good or bad. By offering the review service on our site, we believe that restaurants will benefit from having feedback from our customers in one place.