Why eat in when you can eat out for less? For the Ultimate Discounted Dining Experience, we recommend Crave Dining Cashback.
Crave Dining Cashback offers extraordinary value to its members. Get up to R120 cashback on your second most expensive meal at over 2000 selected restaurants countrywide via takeaway, delivery or sit-down.
- Search for a Crave Dining Cashback restaurant (indicated with )
- Authorise your cashback prior to dining/ordering.
- Order & pay for at least 2 meals & 2 drinks at full price (Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant)
- Snap a picture of your bill & submit to us by completing a Claim Form.
- Receive your cashback from Crave within 4 working days (Please see "How to Claim" below for more details).
NB: The Dining Cashback terms have been updated as of 1 Feb 2022. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the terms of the offer prior to making use of the benefit.
Option 1: Online - Click the “Authorise Cashback ” button in the Dining Cashback menu or homepage quick link and follow the prompts to receive your authorisation code via email. If you do not receive your email timeously, please check your spam folder.
Option 2: Call – Call 0861 990 006 (Mon - Fri, 8am - 4.30pm) and an agent will provide you with an authorisation code via SMS .
Note: Please note that your authorisation is not a booking. If required, please make a booking directly with the restaurant. Claims are processed by Crave and not the restaurant at which you dine/order from. Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant. Please refer all benefit queries to Crave. Claims will not be processed without authorisation requested prior to your restaurant visit/order or if the benefit terms and conditions are not adhered to.
In the instance of option 1 being unavailable, please email email@example.com for authorisation prior to your restaurant visit. Any after-hours authorisations will be attended to during business hours the following working day. You may still visit the restaurant provided you have requested authorisation prior to your restaurant visit and the restaurant is a listed "Dining Cashback" restaurant. We need the following info related to your intended restaurant visit:
• Full name e.g. John Smith
• Membership number
• Cellphone number
• Restaurant name and area e.g. Bob's Diner – Hillcrest, KZN
• Intended restaurant visit date e.g. 10 April
• Intended restaurant visit time e.g. 7pm
Option 1: Online - Select "Claim" under the "Dining Cashback" menu, enter your details & upload a photo of your bill
Option 2: Email – Click the “Authorise Cashback ” button in the Dining Cashback menu or homepage quick link and follow the prompts to receive your claim form via email. If you do not receive your email timeously, please check your spam folder. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents will assist you
TIP: We recommend using the online claim form via your smartphone. Simply enter your details, snap a picture of your bill & submit.
Claims must be made within one calendar month. Subsequent to verification, your claim will be processed within 4 working days. Please see below for more details:
|Claim received on||Claim paid on|
|Saturday ||Thursday |
|Sunday ||Thursday |
- Refunds are processed by Crave and not the restaurant. Accordingly, please refer all Benefit queries to Crave.
- The Dining Cashback Benefit entitles the active member only, to a refund (cashback) on the second most expensive meal, provided:
a) no less than 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased per membership; and
b) they have not exceeded their visits for that month (where applicable); and
c) they are at least 18 years of age
- The cashback amount will be calculated as the second most expensive meal on the bill, up to a maximum of R120.00 (one hundred and twenty Rand). The cashback claim will be verified with the restaurant to ensure validity.
- The cashback claim will be processed within 4 working days unless otherwise specified. Over the December holiday period, claims will incur additional processing time.
- The Dining Cashback Benefit:
a) is valid for a specified list of restaurants only. Crave shall be entitled, in their sole and absolute discretion, to amend the list of restaurants from time to time. Crave shall endeavour to promptly update this list as and when any changes are made. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all listed restaurants are trading, Crave will not be held liable in the event of any restaurant closures; and
b) is based on the restaurant’s standard prices; and
c) is not applicable with any special offers, promotions, discount vouchers or loyalty programs; and
d) may be used in conjunction with Uber Pass; and
e) may be used for takeaways and delivery where available; and
f) may only be used once per restaurant per day; and
g) does not apply to desserts, toppings, sides, “build your burger”, sharable platters, extras on burgers/pizzas etc; and
h) applies to courses that include drinks provided it is not a special; and
i) may not be used within 3 hours of a previous claim.
j) may not be used at any restaurant at which the Member is employed.
- A maximum of two memberships may be used per table, provided they are under different names. Each member must request their own authorisation and claim separately. In the case of two claims submitted, the first claim processed will attract the bigger discount. The cashback amount will be calculated as follows:
• Membership 1: 2nd most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120.00, with a minimum of 2 drinks
• Membership 2: 4th most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120.00, with a minimum of 4 drinks
- Pre-authorisation is required in advance of ordering the meals. Authorisation is not a booking and is not a guarantee of a cashback refund. If required, a booking reservation should be made directly by the member with the restaurant.
- Cashback claims:
a) must be submitted within one calendar month of the restaurant visit; and
b) must be deposited into the bank account in the name of the member only; and
c) must include the original restaurant receipt clearly displaying the restaurant name, receipt number, date, and time (card receipts not accepted). At Crave’s discretion, Crave may request for proof of payment to be submitted along with any pro-forma invoices that are submitted e.g. credit card slip, Zapper or Snapscan receipt, or cash receipt. Failure to produce proof of payment when requested may result in the claim being declined; and
d) will not be processed if the details on the receipt (restaurant name, date) do not match the authorisation details, or if the proof of payment and authorisation time is more than 5 hours apart. If a restaurant visit is rescheduled and falls out of this time, please request a new authorisation. Backdated authorisations are not permitted.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Crave accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or meals at restaurants. Furthermore, Crave will not become involved in any non-Crave related disputes between members and restaurants.
- Crave processes and terms and conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
- Failure to adhere to, or any attempt to circumvent the Crave Dining Cashback Benefit terms and conditions, will result in eligibility to use the Crave Dining Cashback Benefit being terminated.