- Choose a Crave 2-4-1 Dining restaurant (indicated with ) Alternatively, click here for a summarised list of 2-4-1 Dining restaurants.
- Request an authorisation code prior to dining.
- Visit the restaurant, order & pay for your 2 meals & 2 drinks at full price (Do not announce yourself as a member at the restaurant)
- Complete a Dining Claim Form.
- Claims are paid within 72 working hours from Crave (Please see "How to Claim" below for more details).
Option 1: USSD - Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to receive your authorisation code via SMS
(USSD is charged at 20c/20s)
Option 2: Call – Call 0861 990 006 and an agent will provide you with an authorisation code via SMS
We need the following info related to your intended restaurant visit:
• Full name e.g. John Smith
• Restaurant name and area e.g. Bob's Diner – Hillcrest, KZN
• Intended restaurant visit date e.g. 10 April
• Intended restaurant visit time e.g. 7pm
Option 1: Online - Select "Claim" under the "2-4-1 Dining" menu, enter your details & upload a photo of your bill
Option 2: Email – Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to request a claim form via email. You can return it via email or the fax details provided. (USSD is charged at 20c/20s). Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents will assist you
TIP: We recommend using the online claim form via your smartphone. Simply enter your details, snap a picture of your bill & submit.
Claims must be made within 90 days. Subsequent to verification, your claim will be processed within 72 working hours. Please note that claims received on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will incur an additional days processing time. Please see below for more details:
|Claimed received on ||Claim paid on |
|Monday ||Thursday |
|Tuesday ||Friday |
|Wednesday ||Monday |
|Thursday ||Tuesday |
|Friday ||Wednesday |
|Saturday ||Thursday |
|Sunday ||Thursday |
- Refund claims are processed by Crave and not the restaurant. Please refer all benefit queries to Crave.
- The 2-4-1 Dining benefit entitles you as an active member to a refund on the second most expensive meal, provided:
a. you are dining with at least one other person; and
b. no less than 2 meals and 2 drinks are purchased per membership; and
c. you have not exceeded your visits for that month (where applicable); and
d. you are at least 18 years of age
- The refund will be calculated as the second most expensive meal on the bill, up to a maximum of R120.00 (one hundred and twenty Rand). Your claim will be verified with the restaurant to ensure validity.
- Your claim will be processed within 72 working hours. Please note that claims received on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will incur an additional days processing time.
- The 2-4-1 Dining benefit:
a. can only be redeemed at restaurants identified with a green “2-4-1 Dining” tag on our website. We shall be entitled, in our sole and absolute discretion, to amend the list of restaurants from time to time. We shall endeavour to promptly update our website as and when any changes are made. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all listed restaurants are trading, Crave will not be held liable in the event of any restaurant closures; and
b. is based on the restaurants standard prices; and
c. is not applicable with any special offers, promotions, discount vouchers or loyalty programs; and
d. cannot be used when purchasing takeaways; and
e. can only be used once per restaurant per day; and
f. does not apply to desserts, extras, toppings, sides e.g. build your burger, extras on pizza etc; and
g. applies to individual line items on the menu whereby only one discount applies; and
h. applies to courses that include drinks provided it is not a special
- A maximum of two memberships may be used per table, provided they are under different names. Each member must request their own authorisation code and claim separately. Your refund will be calculated as follows:
a. Membership 1: 2nd most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120 with a minimum of 2 drinks
b. Membership 2: 4th most expensive meal on the bill up to max R120 with a minimum of 4 drinks
- You are required to request an authorisation code from Crave prior to dining using any of the following methods. Your authorisation is not a booking and is not a guarantee of a refund. If required, please make a booking reservation directly with the restaurant.
a. USSD - Dial *120*2582# & follow the prompts to enter your details & receive your authorisation code (USSD is charged at 20c/20s). If you are unsuccessful in authorising via USSD, please call us to authorise
b. Call – Call 0861 990 006 & an agent will provide you with your authorisation code
- Refund claims:
a. must be submitted within 90 days of your restaurant visit; and
b. must be deposited into the bank account in the name of the member only; and
c. must include a complete and legible claim form; and
d. must include the original restaurant receipt clearly displaying the restaurant name, receipt number, date and time (card receipts not accepted); and
e. will not be processed if the details on your receipt (restaurant name, date) does not match your authorisation or if the time of payment is over 5 hours from your authorisation time. Should you wish to reschedule your restaurant booking, please request a new authorisation code. Backdated authorisations are not allowed.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Crave accepts no responsibility for the quality of service and/or meals at any of our dining partners. Furthermore, Crave will not become involved in any non-Crave related disputes between members and restaurants.
- Crave processes and terms and conditions may be amended from time-to-time.
- Failure to adhere to, or any attempt to circumvent the Crave terms and conditions, will result in your membership being terminated.