JAM currently feeds 1 000 000 children a day in Africa. Every time you dine out with our 241 Dining and 241 Dining Plus benefit or purchase a coffee with our 241 Coffee benefit, we will contribute to JAM’s cause and feed a child for an entire day. The more you benefit, the more others in need benefit.
“Serving Africa is not what we do but who we are. Joint Aid Management (JAM – http://jamsa.co.za) is an African founded and headquartered, Christian, international humanitarian relief and development organisation, operating sustainable aid programmes targeting the most vulnerable people throughout the African continent. We operate on a fully inclusive basis, without discrimination of race, religion, gender, or political persuasion with a mission to empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.”
JAM South Africa is focused on the nutrition and education of needy children in Early Childhood Development centres in South Africa. Children receive a Red Bowl of highly nutritious porridge each day that provides 75% of their daily nutritional requirements. With the right food in their tummies they are able to play and learn and meet their developmental milestones. JAM uses their “Complete Community Development Assistance” approach to:
- Save lives through the provision of nutritional food, water and sanitation.
- Sustain lives through health and social programmes such as HIV/Aids training, small holder farmer assistance, basic skills development, nutrition and health education.
- Improve lives through education, technical training and transitional finance.
- Create better lives by providing linkages to sustainable commercial business. Help change the world, one Red Bowl at a time
HELPING AFRICA HELP ITSELF
- Crave will contribute towards the feeding of 1 child for 1 day for every usage of the 241 Dining, 241 Dining Plus and 241 Coffee benefit.
- Jam International (JAM) will handle fulfillment of the distribution of meals on behalf of Crave as per their standard operating procedures.
- Payments from Crave to JAM will be conducted monthly, 10 working days in arrears.
- Any unresolved discrepancies that cannot be resolved prior to payment date will result in funds being held until these discrepancies are resolved.
- More details on JAM may be viewed on http://jamsa.co.za/